Friday 20 June 2014

Fashion- Perfect Playsuit

Hi dears!

Today I'm going to write about the perfect playsuit as I think at least.
It is from boohoo.com, one of my favourite online shopping websites, because they have SO much, for less and I always find something I want! :)

The playsuit is available in some colours: cobalt, black, emerald, lime, navy and also orange.
It is a simple cutted piece, looks inconsiderable (when you wear it in black, because the other colours attrackt attention:p ) but at the back, it has a lace detail and it just looks awesome!

And the best: It only costs 30€! So you can immediately buy it in more than one colour:)

You can get it HERE.

My favourite colours are navy and orange!


I put pictures of all the colours:









xxx Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment