Friday 27 June 2014

Fashion- Order has arrived!

Hi!

I'm so sorry I hadn't had time to write yesterday!
But I have some EXCITING news: My order from River Island has (finally) arrived! It should have come on Wednesday but eventually came yesterday (Thursday). I was assuaged because I also had a job interview yesterday and absolutely wanted to waer the bag (and the trousers I've also ordered)

The bag: It is just completely awesome! I only can recommend it! It's an eye catcher. Many girls in a friend's class talked about it and wanted to know where I bought it!
It is big enough for school books and all the school stuff, I wasn't sure when I ordered but now I can confirm it.

I have to apologize ,again, for the bad pictures, but I wanted to make a post today!
You can't see it clearly, but the stripes are black. The other part of the bag is navy blue.






HERE is the link for the bag!

You can see here the outfit I wore for the job interview:



xxx Elena





2 comments:

  1. The bag is so cute!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag!!! :))

    Kisses!
    IV
    http://ivaniasmode.com/category/blog/

    ReplyDelete