Sunday 22 June 2014

Fashion- Black & grey outfit

Hi!

I browsed again mytheresa.com (like I do it all the time) and found a super black and grey outfit!


It is very simple like you can see on the pictures and you can use it for work/school or business meetings. But when you replace the little bag with a colourful statement bag and also wear a bright necklace, ou can wear this outfit all the time! I'm also in love with this Jeans, because at a first sight it looks like a leather pants but it actually is a coated jeans (which is way more comfortable) AND it has pockets at the back. Leather pants often go without any pockets and I think this looks terrible..

Maison Martin Margiela (360€)

To jazz the outfit up, you can match it for example with the MCM Funky Zebra Boston bag and a statment necklace (in the same colours) like the Zara necklace.




If you want me to search an cheaper alternative for this outfit, let me know:) !

xxx Elena


No comments:

Post a Comment