Monday 17 November 2014

Shopping time and a hair mask test

Hi my dears!

I want to show you everything I bought when I visited my sister in Austria!
And I've tested a hair mask from Primark, I found it for 1,50€ in the store and wanted to try it out. Even if it should be a flop, I did not pay that much, so it is not that bad. (And I immediately bought 3 of them in case they would be fabulous).

I also bought some pairs of socks at Primark, hairslides and two matte lipsticks which I haven't tested yet but I love the colour. The two face maks are from Nivea and Schaebens bought at DM. (Nothing was more expensive than 3€!)

I tested the yellow one with Argan oil. The smell of it is very nice, a bit citric, but when you scent it for a while it seems to be a bit chemical. My only fear was that afterwards my hair could be greasy but my fear was without any reason: my hair is fluffy and easy to comb. I personally think that it is just like a normal conditioner. But I have to admit that my hair is pretty healthy and strong, so maybe when you have problems with your hair, it'll help.
So my conclusion is that it is a way cheaper alternitive to my favourite Sacha Juan "Hair repair" but it surely can't steal it's first place.







Hope I could help you!

xxx Elena

2 comments:

  1. Nice purchases. I like the lipsticks and the Nivea masks (I use these too from time to time).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first nivea mask, I hope it will help!

      Delete