Friday 14 November 2014

A few changings and a lovely brand

Hi!

I don't know if you all read why the name of my blog is "Julie and Elena". At first, a good friend of mine and I should do this whole thing together but unfortunately she wasn't allowed to do so. However I already worked on the blog and designed it and everything. 
Now the name doesn't fit anymore and I want to make a complete new design with a new name and a new "concept". 

One thing of this concept is a presention of blogger and brands every now and then. Even if I don't have my new design yet, I want to start by presenting the Luxembourgish brand Yileste

How they describe themselves: "Yileste is a Fashion Design Studio based in the small Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg. The collections epitomise sophistication with a distinctive contemporary edge."

I contactet them to get some pictures of the Autumn / Winter collection 2014 and they are very nice and friendly and immediately sent me the pictures. 

The collection is a bit pricier but I love their new collection as well as their pictures!
I think their clothes look fabulous and special. They are also using the latest materials and cuts so you can be sure to be fashionable wearing Yileste.

Here are some pictures, you can find their whole collection on their site HERE.

"Yileste" and "Photograph Martine Pinnel"

"Yileste" and "Photograph Martine Pinnel"

"Yileste" and "Photograph Martine Pinnel"

"Yileste" and "Photograph Martine Pinnel"

"Yileste" and "Photograph Martine Pinnel"

Have you already heard of Yileste and what do you think about them?

xxx Elena

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for this article! Even though I already heard the name "Yleste", I never really looked at what it is. They seems to be great, though. Plus we all need to support each other here in Luxembourg

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I am happy that you like it:)
      That's my thought, I want to present luxemburgish brands and bloggers, because we have to stick together <3

      Delete
  2. I really like Yileste's clothes and I own several tops from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images. I really love that first look and the dress in the last look is fantastic. I'll look forward to the new design and title of your blog and wish you much success.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I can't tell which one is my favourite, I like them all!
      Thank you so much Sharon!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. I didn't know the brand yet so thanks for promoting it :) Also I'm super curious to see your new design once it's finished ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome:) Me too, I am so nervous about it ! xxx

      Delete