Wednesday 12 November 2014

The best cupcakes in Luxembourg

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I met up with the lovely Imena from Katherade and we tested Kathy's deli & cupcakery. A lot of my friends as well as her friends mentioned this cute little coffeehouse. Imena had a "red velvet" cupcake and I had the "cookies and cream"
And I have to admit: they have the best cupcakes I have ever eaten! They are just so delicious! For all of you living in Luxembourg, this is an absolute must!

I bought another one which I brought home. Unfortunately my parents ate it..

Here some pictures of the lovely cupcakery:

















They also serve lunch, but I didn't try it. Have you already been in this cute cupcakery?

xxx Elena

2 comments:

  1. They look delicious! Hope that one day I get the chance to check KC's out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well maybe we can organize a blogger_lu meeting there! xxx

      Delete