Saturday 22 November 2014

My favourite shoes

Hi darlings!

I think everyone has an item which has a story how you have found it and so on. I have a story about my black and white Primark heels! I bought them in July and immediately made a post about them because I searched for this kind of shoes for such a long time. I first saw them on Ashley Tisdale's facebook page and I just thought "I have to have them!" They were from Alice and Olivia and way pricier than the ones from Primark. However I tried to find them and wrote emails literally everywhere. The shoes just weren't available nowhere and I was so sad..

When a friend and I went to Saarbrücken she found these look-alikes and made me happy!

I noticed that I haven't done a post about them yet, so here is an outfit with my beloved shoes:






Primark blouse - 8€
Primark necklace - 5€
Primark shoes - 15€
Primark clutch - 8€
Zara jeans - 30€

Do you have such a story with an item?

xxx Elena

6 comments:

  1. The shoes look great, and so does the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love with them! So happy they weren't expensive :)!

      Delete
  2. The shoes are adorbs. I certainly understand why you love them. I like your clutch too. I like reading your blog posts so much. They are so charming.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon, this means a lot to me!

      Delete
  3. Ohh ech keint dier die schung direkt klauen awa wirklech se sin suu schein. An du erreicht <3 wonnaschein
    decke kussi mei dofunna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Imena hihi ed ass jusd schued, am Wanter kann een se ned wieklech oft undoen:p merci mausi:* kussi zereck!

      Delete