Monday 9 March 2015

Some explanations

Hi everyone,

I know I didn't make a post for a long time, but (as I already told you) I participated at the "Start Up 2.0 Entrepreneurship conest" organized by the Embassy of the United States Luxembourg. Some of you want to know our start up idea which I will tell you in a second.

However the main reason for my lack of posting is that my mother has become sick and the whole family suffers with her. As it seems to last for a longer time, the not-posting won't change in the near future. I am posting more on instagram, so make sure to follow me there (@elena_krumlowsky).
The illness of my mother affects me a lot and I can't do anything for her, and this makes me sad..

But let's move on to "better" things, I explain our start up idea to you: my friend C. and I won the 3 prize with our online shop "Younique". An extract of our presentation:


" "Younique“ is a special online shop because of the FASHION CV. Once the customer subscribed, they can fill out their own FASHION CV which is split into 3 parts: First, the customer fills out some more personal information like their clothes size and hair colour. Then they answer some questions about their style (for example “Describe your style in 3 words” or “Do you want to try new styles?”). Last, they can do a FASHION INTERVIEW with a stylist at additional cost. This part of the FASHION CV is what makes “Younique” special and a personal online shop." 

Do you understand the idea? 

xxx Elena
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes I do Understand the idea and like it. I hope you'll be successful. About the concern of the illness from your mum, I wish all of you honestly much courage and hope you she gets better soon. Big hugs, Julielovesbeauty

    ReplyDelete