Wednesday 29 April 2015

Blogger Closet Sale

Hi my dears!

Everything is getting better and I thought about getting back into blogging (slowly but surely). I am also thinking about getting my own domain , but I will see how everything goes!

This post is a bit shorter, I only want to inform you about the Blogger Closet Sale here in Luxembourg where we (the luxembourgish Blogger) are selling our clothes!
Here is the link for the Facebook event! I hope to see some of you there!
(You can already see some pictures of the items on Facebook- for the curious ones out there!)


"Do you wish you had the wardrobe of a fashion blogger? Do you wanna get to know your favourite Luxembourgish bloggers in real life? Do you want to add some nice pieces to your spring wardrobe? Do you want to spend a nice afternoon filled with fashion, food and drinks while discovering a new hip place in Luxembourg city? Then you’re the right person to attend our Blogger Closet Sale! 13 Blogger_LU members will be emptying their closet for you, so you can start this spring with new clothes, bags, shoes, jewellery and accessories that didn’t cost you a fortune!

Where? Hitch, 21-25, Allée Scheffer, Luxembourg City
When? 2 May 2015 from 2pm to 6pm


We’re more than happy to welcome you and have a good time together! Don’t forget to bring your friends, sisters, mothers, aunts, girlfriends,… And of course some cash as we won’t have the possibility to accept credit cards.

See you at Hitch!"




I hope to see you there!

Love, Elena


No comments:

Post a Comment