Monday 23 June 2014

Fashion- Blue shoes

Hi my dears!

Today's post will be about some flashy blue shoes I bought two years ago.
I don't wear them very often, but I absolutely love the colour and the form!
I paid 50€ for them if I remember well and the brand is "Tamaris", a german brand and they produce very comfortable shoes (I have another pair).

Here are some pictures:





 I decided to make an outfit to the shoes, so here it is:
Lucky me, I have a blazer in exactly the same colour! (Mine is from ONLY)





I bought the complete outfit 1 or 2 years ago, so I searched for some shoes in the same flashy colour/same design. Some are flats, others have a heal, but most kind of shoes should go with the outfit, they just make it more cassy or easy. I list all the links at the end of the post!







topshop.comhttp://topshop.com/









Heels- Gianvito Rossi
Heels- Tamaris
Heels- Topshop
Wedges- Nelly
Heels- Buffalo

My look (I searched equal pieces because mine aren't available anymore):

Blazer- Boohoo
Waterfall blazer- Boohoo
Blazer 3- Boohoo
Faux Leather pants- Blank Denim
Leather Pants- Alice + Olivia
Blouse- River Island

xxx Elena

Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment