Monday 23 June 2014

Beauty- Morning routine

Hi!

I know it is currently rather evening but I want to show you my daily morning routine.


First, I put on my contact lenses so I can see what I'm doing, afterwards I always "clean" my face with cold water, this also wakes me up a bit :) Then I use the Pickel-break (3€) from Diaderma and this product really helps against spots! I bought it at DM , but I think you get this only in Germany, I always have to go to Treves or Saarbrücken...
Then I use the BB cream from Annemarie Börlind (after many tests this is the first BB cream which doesn't make spots!), sometimes I previously use the Manhattan Clear face creme gel.

After the BB cream I use the eyelash curler by Ebelyn (only avaiable in the DM stores) , put mascara on (L'oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara) and I'm basically ready. When I have some spots and after the cream they're still there, I cover them with the Garnier Anti-Pimple Tinted Roller.

I basically use the Loverdose perfume by Diesel, because the Hermès is much more expensive.
You also see one BASIC nailpolish on the picture (my favourite colour) and a ring (got it from my boyfriend for my bithday).

Pickel-Break- Diaderma (didn't found it on the internet)
Manhattan Clear Face creme gel
Annemarie Börlind BB cream
Ebelyn eyelash curler (didn't find the link on the internet)
L'oréal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
Garnier Anti-Pimple Tinted Roller
Loverdose- Diesel
Eau des Merveilles- Hermès
Ring- Swarovski

xxx Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment