Tuesday 17 June 2014

Vacation- Bratislava

Hi again!

I decided to put Maths away and post about a holiday I went on some years ago with my family: Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia (Europe). We stayed in the "Apartment Residence" in the center of the city and we stayed 5 days if I remember it rightly.
Bratislava is just 1 hour away from Vienna, so we spent 2 days over there (we went there by train or by a ferry which was moving by driving over the Danube). We didn't sleep in Vienna because the hotels & eating are very expensive there, oppositional to Bratislava: in a restaurant, we 4 ate a main dish (very good!) and my parents drank wine. We only had to pay 25€ (+- 33$).

In Vienna we visited some palaces, e.g. the Schloss Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace).
They are all worth visiting!
Oh and I should add, that there is one bar / restaurant in Bratislava, which has a rooftop restaurant from where you can see over the whole city! HERE ist the link.

I can only recommend to visit Bratislava, sleep over there and then travel by train to Vienna.  

 You can see my mother, me and my sister on the picture (from left to right). This picture was taken in front of the Schönbrunn Palace.

 
Sooo now I'm going to sleep, hope you had a nice day!

xxx Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment