Monday 8 September 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the lovely Mel of 

Here are the rules: 
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers.
5. Create 10 of your own questions for your nominees to answer.


1. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I like blogging about fashion because you are "confronted" with it every single day. Another reason is the diversity of fashion with it's different styles.
2. What celebrity do you want to meet?
I want to meet Blake Lively, my favourite actress and a style idol. Plus she's the main actress in my favourite series "Gossip Girl".
3. What is something unique about you?
I think the unique thing about me is my "work" in the filmbusiness, I've already directed a movie at the age of 15. And with a friend of mine I want to make another movie!
4. Describe your style in 3 words.
 Classy, comfortable and cool:p
5. What puts you in a happy mood?
 Go shopping with a good friend in Luxembourg City, talking a lot and then eat a piece of cheesecake from EXKI. (Yummi!)
6. Favorite place to travel to and why?
 I love the Costa Brava in Spain. My family is every year at the Camping "La Ballena Alegre 2"
7. What is something you can't live without?
Food. As already said, I love good food!
8. Flats or heels?
Well I like heels because they "stretch" the leg. My boyfriend is as tall as me, so I'm always wearing flats, but they are more comfortable than heels.
9. Favorite song?
 Summer- Calvin Harris & Applause- Lady Gaga
10. What is your best memory?

A voyage true fashion
Manigazer

My questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Where are you from?
3. Which blogs do you read regularly?
4. Do you like to travel? Your favourite destination?
5. Your favourite meal?
6. 3 things you always have in your bag?
7. Describe your style.
8. Do you do sports?
9. Where would you live if you could choose?
10. If you had 10.000$, what would you buy?

Enjoy xxx

6 comments:

  1. Merci fir d'Nominatioun mee ech bloggen net iwwert sou Awards ;) D'war awer ganz interessant déi Facts iwwert dech ze lesen :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dat ass schued, well dann geng een och bessen eppes iwwer dech kennen leiren :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. The answers on your blog were insteresting too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm curious to learn more about you xxx

      Delete
    2. I have answered your questions in my latest post: http://www.luxessed.com/2014/09/ten-things-about-me.html

      Delete