Tuesday 16 September 2014

Back to school

Hi my dears!

I'm so sorry I didn't have time to post, but today's post will be a little bit longer. I've ordered some items at River Island and Boohoo I want to show you. Plus I created a "back to school" outfit with them. Only the necklace has been bought on a market at St. Pere Pescador in Spain! I loooove the markets, most because of the jewellery and some clothes. The only "bad" thing is that the bags they sell are all fakes and you don't find some fancy ones... However I also got a beautiful dress there!


















Here is the final outfit (with a choice of nailpolishes):





The left and right polishes are from CATRICE, the middle one is from Primark (got it in a set of 5)

Hope you'll survive your first school day!
xxx Elena


4 comments:

  1. elena i nominated u for the liebster award =D
    here is the link to the post to find out more about it
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you fir the nomination, but I already have been nominated for another award and I don't want to post only about this.. Maybe I'll come back to it later! :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I loooove the bag

    I think I will purchase the shoes, I bought some knee length ones at ZARA last year
    They are pretty cool and cute

    xoxo
    Linda

    ww.lindabarry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!
      Well I'd love to have overknees but I think they don't look good at me :/
      xxx

      Delete