Friday 19 September 2014

Chic black dress

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to show you a second "outfit of the day" post which is classier than the first one, this look is perfect in combination with a clutch for a dinner.
 I wore a H&M dress (got it in the sale, it was the last dress and fortunately my size). I thought red lips and a inconspicuous necklace would be perfect, so the dress would come to the fore.The necklace is from Primark and the lipstick in the colour 090 Sex and the city from P2. Furthermore I wore a silver Swarovski ring (the gold one is an heirloom) and my Primadonna Collection heels. The brown thing on my wrist is simply a hair tie I forgot to take off :b.














As you can see I got my new header picture from this shoot :)

xxx Elena

6 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so glamourous in these photos! Love the Primadonna heels - they make great and affordable shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I absolutely love Primadonna!

      Delete
  3. I really do like your red lipstick ;)

    xoxo
    Linda

    www.lindabarry.com

    ReplyDelete