Wednesday 3 September 2014

Another bag post

Hi darlings!

I'm in Spain right now at this super beautiful "La Ballena Alegre 2" Camping, but it's not the first time I'm here. My grandfather, my grandmother, my sister and my cousin came here the first time when I was 4 years old (and then every year again). Unfortunately my grandmother died on February 14th last year.. So now my parents decided to go with us :)

I absolutely love it here, this camping's services are so good, even better than those of some hotels I stayed, and wherever your bungalow / caravan / tent stands, you don't have to walk more than 5 minutes to go to the beach. Plus it is 30 degrees Celsius! If you guys want, I can go around and make some pictures!

Now I talked enough about my holidays, I actually want to make a post about my favourite bags at the moment (all are affordable). I know there are already some posts about bags on my blog but, as you know, I can't live without bags!












Enjoy your week!
xxx Elena

3 comments:

  1. I really like the classic structured bags in this post. They are terrific and will never go out of style.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete