Monday 22 September 2014

Beige beige beige

Hi darlings!

The good weather is going to be over, but I enjoyed a last day of sun and made an "outfit of the day" for you! I wore a River Island jeans, bag and sweater! The sweater is from last year and the bag also isn't available anymore. The shoes are from Tamaris (unfortunately also older than 1 year).

I hope I could brighten up your (rainy) day with this cream outfit!
(Yes I look a bit creepy on some pictures but I had to look straight into the sun :p)






xxx Elena

7 comments:

  1. Cute style!!!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, my kind of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mel! I got it in the sale!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't look creepy! You look very pretty, I like the beige on beige outfit.

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete