Monday 16 June 2014

Fashion- Bags

Hello again!

As you have read perhaps (in "About us") I absolutely love shoes and bags. I already posted about shoes, so this post will be about bags!

First, I want to show you some of my bags:
A Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply bag (don't know the name), bought 2 years ago

Liebeskind "September Bag", bought in february. (I wanted to buy the Chanel espadrilles, but the new model is with a thicker sole and I don't like that, so I bought this bag)

This is the Winged Pushlock Tote from Topshop bought 1 year ago.

In future, I will buy the Liebeskind "Lille" bag (it costs approximately 250€):

And I want to own the Chanel 2.55, a real classic and timeless bag.




In future I will surely post more about bags, because I reeeally love them!

xxx Elena



No comments:

Post a Comment