Monday 29 December 2014

Hair wonder for New Year's Eve

Hi!

I hope you all had some beautiful days with lots of snow and fun! At Christmas time I am in Germany to be with my family in Bavaria. We have some traditions like eating the same meal on the 24th of December and singing before gift giving. Do you have such traditions?

What I also like in Germany are the drugstores; we don't have them in Luxembourg! And I found my new favourite hair product in such a store: L'Oréal Paris Elvital Öl Magique (I haven't found the english version of the name). I love treating my hair so it smells good, gets fluffy and soft. And this product is just heaven! I used it before I blow-dried my hair and I really was amazed how this hair oil keeps it's promise. I tend to make my hair in a braid or bun and after I opened it again, my hair was still soft and easy to comb!

If you want to have perfect hair on New Year's Eve, I can only recommend this. You can either use it before shower, before drying or as a finish and (important) the hair does not look greasy!

I will certainly use it for my birthday in one week, the 5th of January, when I will finally turn 18! You will see a post about my birthday because I'm going to invite a make-up artist who will make us all pretty and I am sooo excited!

Here are some pictures of the wonder oil:





Enjoy our holidays!

xxx Elena


3 comments:

  1. Well, the packaging looks really appealing! I'm going to look out for it at the supermarket. E gudde Rutsch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the best thing you could do! Merci der och! Schéin Féierdeeg fir dech an deng famille Anouk! xxx

      Delete