Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy new year!

Hi everyone!

I know it is a bit late but I wish you all a happy new year and that all your dreams come true! I didn't have time to write because yesterday was my 18th birthday and I had my last driving lessons the days before, so it has been a busy time! Plus we drove back home from Germany, therefor I really hadn't time to post!

My new year's resolution is to post a bit more and visit my uncle in Munich again. Do you have new year's resolutions?

I hope you all had an amazing New Year's Eve! Here are some pictures of the fireworks in Füssen:







xxx Elena

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you've had a great birthday celebration! Once more, wishing you all the best!

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On Friday I will celebrate my birthday! Thank you so much Anouk!

      Delete