Sunday 18 January 2015

Black and white stripes

Hi guys!

The last outfit post I made is a long time ago, so I wanted to make a new one! You already know that I love my black and white pointed heels from Primark and a good friend of mine made me a faboulus gift for my birthday: a black and white clutch! I loooove black and white and today I wore both in an outfit!

It is still cold here in Luxembourg but I absolutely wanted to show this outfit to you. I hope you like it!
















blouse- Primark
blazer- River Island
jeans- Victorias Secret
heels- Primark
necklace- I am
ring- Swarovski
clutch- Primark

xxx Elena

9 comments:

  1. so cute -- love the shoes

    international giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elena,
    I nominated you for One Lovely Blog Awards!
    http://bettyfashionlounge.com/2015/01/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Betty but at the moment I don't have the time to do it :/

      Delete
  3. Déi Schung sinn deck schéin!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scheinen Outfit! Hunn esou einlech Schung aus dem Primadonna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! Ech sin och en mega fan vun Primadonna! :)

      Delete