Friday 5 December 2014

Lush Blogger Breakfast

Hi lovelies,

I am so stressed because we have so many tests right now, it is just inhuman. I don't even have the time to study hard for one exam because the following exam is already the next day... I am so sorry I cannot post regularly at the moment.

However this post will be a bit longer because of the numerous pictures I've made at the lush blogger breakfast. The blogger_lu group has been invited to have breakfast at the Lush shop in Luxembourg. Many of the bloggers came and it was much fun! At first, we ate a croissant or some cookies, then a very lovely employee explained the whole Christmas Collection to us, we even received the "Father Christmas" bath bomb (I already used it and it is amazing!) and other goodies.

The best about the morning at lush was the production of two lush products: We mixed the ingredients together and formed our own bath bomb and face cleanser. The bath bomb turned out to have a heart shape and not a bullet shape, we had very much fun and I am very happy to have had this wonderful opportunity!

Here are some pictures about the event:












 Well I was a bit tired because the breakfast was at 9 o'clock in the morning

 the Lush employee explaining the collection to us and showing us some bath bombs and bubble baths



 The typical blogger behaviour: taking pictures or being on the phone





 Mixing the ingredients for a lush product



 Our cute sunnyside bubble bars

Do you use Lush products?

xxx Elena

6 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun event! ugh i hate it when exams all happen at once, hope you do well!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very fun!
      I hate it too, it is just not doable! This will be the last but hardest week, but I can calm down after it in holidays!

      Delete
  2. A shame that I couldn't stay until the end! Was lovely to see you again though. And good luck with your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! And the food looks so delicious!
    Sometimes I don't even know if their products are food or soaps, they look so real haha
    I would have loved to come, but I was in my preparation for my competitions... But still, it seemed as you had a lot of fun , and again I wish you good luck for your last exam this friday! *crossingfingers*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it was very delicious!
      I've got the same problem haha I just want to eat them!
      I would have loved to meet you, such a shame you haven't had time..

      I have survived it, but I am sooo tired and exhausted! But my exams went well, thank you!

      Delete