Wednesday 24 December 2014

Busy time and a blogging class report

Hi my dears!

I know I am not posting much lately but Christmas is such a busy time plus my private life has not been that good at the moment. However I had do to lots of shopping because I am such a NOT creative person when it comes to pick out presents and I spent so much time.

I have also attended the third blogging class by Emilie Higle form My Little Fashion Diary and the special guest (drum roll) Haleigh Walsworth from Making Magique.
This class has been dedicated to Photography and I have to admit I absolutely love the pictures taken by Heleigh, they are incredible!

The first two classes have also been very interesting and I have learned so much! Thank you again Emilie for making this possible for the luxemburgish bloggers and future bloggers!

Pictures can show you more than the words I am writing, so enjoy. And MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!





Pictures made by Haleigh

  
Christmas feeling in the House 17




Cake from the Janette magazine!

Enjoy your holidays and the time with your family!

xxx Elena

2 comments:

  1. Wënschen Dir an denger Famill och schéin Krëschtdeeg! Hoffe mir gesin eis geschwënn nees am neie Joër! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci gleichfalls Anouk! Hoffen dat och :) xxx

      Delete