Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas and New Year's Eve

Hi my dears!

The design has slightly changed, so does the header. A bigger changing will come in the future, but I didn't have the time to do so, sorry!

I also haven't had time yet to buy a gorgeous outfit for Christmas and New Year's Eve, I was very busy lately with school BUT also with writing an article! And I am very proud to present you the article I wrote for the magazine "Discover Benelux", you can find it when you click HERE and go on the page 10. I introduced you some time ago the luxembourgish brand "Yileste", which is also featured in the article! I hope you'll like it!

You are aready finding some inspiration for the festive season in the article, but I want to give you some more (For more outfit inspiration, check out my pinterest). For me, Christmas and New Year's Eve is glittery and sparkly, so don't wonder about the twinkling dresses. (I aso picked "normal" ones, for the ones who don't like glitter). I also like to wear pants and tops, so you won't only find dresses.
(Click on the picture to be forwarded to the site)

This Forever21 dress is also available in black!

I love this simple dress which you can level up by adding eye-catching accessories

I love this top! It would look gorgeous with a high waistet, black jeans.

I would absolutely wear this version of the "little black dress"!

An other version of the sequin dress which is (I think) for the braver people. 
But it looks really nice!

This is also one of my favourites with its fringes!


I love black dresses, especially glittery ones!


Why not switch from a little black dress to a little white dress? Love the neck details!


I showed you a little selection, but I checked some online stores where you can find more beautiful clothes: Zara, River Island, Boohoo, Forever21, Asos.

Do you already have an outfit for the two evenings? Which one?

xxx Elena




4 comments:

  1. love them all!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dresses!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all beautiful! I can't decide haha xxx

      Delete