Monday 13 October 2014

Hair routine and a DIY hair mask

Hi guys!
Today I'm going to show you my current hair routine, including a tip of a good friend of mine.
I am using the "Garnier Fructis Oil Repair 3" (in Germany) / "Ultimate Blends the Nourishing Repairer" (in the UK) / "Triple Nutrition" (in the US), the matching shampoo and conditioner. They make the hair incredibly soft and have a nice but discreet smell (I had this smell in the nose for a whole day and then recognized: it was my hair!). I had some Syoss products a few months ago and I was really disappointed: they don't make the hair easy to comb or soft (I think it was the volume product line, but I am not sure).

I am using the "Hair Repair" from Sachajuan once a week. It makes the hair softer and more brilliant. I got it in the Pochette de Janette.

A friend recommended me a DIY hair mask made of avocado and olive oil. For brilliance and soft hair you have to mix an entire avocado with some olive oil. Just keep mixing until it is kind of pulp (a bit more fluid). Leave it in your hair for one hour and a half, then rinse it well!














Hope I could help you!

xxx Elena

10 comments:

  1. Daat matt der avocado muss ech onbedengt probeieren! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meng frendin huet wieklech drechen hoer gehaat an du hues den ennerscheed wieklech gesin!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Avocado Maske? Klingt Super, danke für den Tipp! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post ! thank you for sharing the tips :)

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they help as much as they helped me :)
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Awesome post!!!


    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Den Hair Repair aus der Pochette muss ech och mol probéieren, sinn nach net dozou komm mer all déi Saachen méi genau unzekucken ;) Normalerweis sin ech jo keen sou een Fan vun Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner mee am Moment benotzen ech vun hinnen den "Schadenlöscher" an deen ass och schon zimmlech gudd ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also mer huet den Hair Repair wieklech gehollef! :)
      Ech amfong och ned, me dofun sin ech wieklech begeeschtert:)
      xxx

      Delete