Tuesday 7 October 2014

Pochette de Janette

Hi darlings!

Today I'll be writing about the "Pochettes de Janette". On the launch party we got a goodie bag with the first pochette de Janette in it! I tested some products, and I am very surprised: nothing is bad. Neither the cream or serum nor the bodylotion.

In the pochette de Janette:
- a Tommy Hilfiger key chain
- a tiny shopping bag
- a fake tattoo
- a face cream, a make-up remover and a face serum (all from Syllepse Cosmetics)
- hair repair from Sacha Juan
- body lotion (anti-cellulite I think) from Garancia. It says "anti-peau de croco" which means it is        against crocodile skin
- sweets

I tested the body lotion and the hair treatment. I must say, all products look really good and expensive.

The body lotion: I really like the smell of it. I can't describe it, but I have to admit I would use the cream just because of it's smell.
However I can't say if it helps against cellulite, I am 17 and I don't have it (I dind'r recognized it anyway). The lotion makes the skin very soft.

The hair treatment: After the shower you have to massage it into the hair and rinse it out after 10 minutes. Again, the smell is amazing! And my hair is so fluffy!










if you like my blog, please like the Facebook page! :)

xxx Elena

2 comments:

  1. Great post! i love how some of these products have numbers on them in the packaging!
    http://vievelle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes I love it too! It is so cool!
      xxx

      Delete