Saturday 2 August 2014

Beauty- against spots

Hi everyone!

Today I will show you some products which really reduces spots and/or make a pure skin. I tested them all, so this post is a review.
I searched good products against spots for a very long time, I used for example "Manhattan Clearface creme gel" (a very moisturizing cream which does a good job when you have a dry skin, but isn't effective against spots) or the "Clearasil ultra 4 hours gel" (a gel which should  help against spots, it didn't do anything on my face). Maybe it helps on your skin, because every skin is different, but it didn't help me.

But here are some effective products I highly recommend:

-the LUSH cream "Imperialis" (€20)
-the LAVERA 2 in 2 anti spots duo (€8)
-the YVES ROCHER sebo végétal mask (€7)

The first two products are the most effective, I use the LUSH cream every single day. Furthermore, you can use it as a day AND a night cream! I really love it and I am very happy to finally have found the right cream! The LAVERA duo is more for a single spot, when you have one, you use it only on that specific place. It has two "sides": one has a cream against spots, the other is for coverage.
I usually don't use masks but I bought this one anyway. And I like it! I use it once a week.

Hope you like my review!

xxx Elena



No comments:

Post a Comment