Wednesday 13 August 2014

Fashion- summer shorts

Hi!

Even though the weather here in Luxembourg is rather like fall and not like summer (it rains all the time and it's really cold!), I want to show you some cheap (all under $65) and pretty summer shorts.

My favourite are the first, the MinkPink Flower Crush Shorts. As soon as I have my salary (I'm working for 35 days, today's day 23/35!!) I will order them, hopefully they have my size and I hope the weather will change so I can wear them still this year and I don't have to wait :)

Sooo here it is:






Enjoy the summer
xxx Elena

5 comments:

  1. Elena:

    I am sad to be near the end of summer but I agree with you about the summer short purchases. Might as well enjoy what is left of summer by making some last-minute seasonal purchases. I like the Topshop shorts and the H & M shorts. They represent the shorts' trend of lace and leather so well.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last-minute purchases was also my thought! My favorite shorts are those from MinkPink though :)

      Delete
  2. Thankfully it's nearly Spring here in NZ, and so can't wait to rock shorts again, demin cut offs will always be my personal fave hahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're then the lucky person! Here it only was a bit warmer for 2 weeks, and that was the "summer".. :p
      I hope you enjoy rocking the shorts in NZ! :D

      Delete
  3. Love those leather shorts! I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete