Monday 21 July 2014

Fashion- new clothes & accessories

Hi everyone!

I am really sorry I hadn't had time to post, but I worked on a film set and had to be there from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. . My days had been very long and hard and I only wanted to go to sleep when I arrived at home. But now the film shoot is over! :)

Somebody asked me to show more new clothes, so here are pictures (sorry for the quality, my camera is broken):










Mostly everything is from Primark, only one necklace is from Bijou Brigitte and the black maxi dress is from H&M.
The mascara and nailpolish are from Catrice and the spray for hair is from Gliss Kur. I also bought a face cream from Lush. I absolutely love it, because it reduces spots!

If you have any question about an item, let me know! :)


xxx Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment