Saturday 12 July 2014

Shopping trip- pumps

Hi everyone!
I had been at Saarbrücken some days ago with a friend to shop. We were mostly at Primark and I found beautiful shoes! You surely remember the Alice + Olivia striped pumps? (for +- 250€) The first post I've made. I found them at Primark for 15€ (!!) I am SO happy, because I've wanted them all the time! The look-alikes from Primark are very comfortable and have a perfect heel height! I can only recommend them!

Here some pictures:







Let me know if you want to see some of the other bought clothes and accessories.

xxx Elena

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Elena:

    The shoes are darling. I would love to see more of your purchases.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon,

      I will make a post about my purchases then! :)

      Delete